To create diligent and empathetic civil servants for our Nation by supporting them to learn, evolve, and lead BY HEART!
To enable aspirants from every discipline and culture irrespective of socio-economic status to become focused and passionate towards their vision by providing them continuous learning opportunities, highest standards of training, personal excellence and leadership development.
- Develop up to date study materials and strategically planned learning toolkits to aid aspirants in their preparation.
- Assess training and faculty feedback regularly to provide high standards of training.
- Support aspirants mental and physical wellbeing by providing safe and focused learning environment.
- Establish a secure environment for one-on-one mentorship.
- Evaluate aspirants’ performance and provide immediate, critical feedback for review and action.
- Empower aspirants from dynamic yet marginalised communities to realise their dream of becoming civil servants.
- Provide opportunity for inclusive growth, collaboration and positive, competitive spirit among the aspirants population.
Dr. S. Thangasamy
Vice Chancellor (TNTEU)
Mr. B Ilangovan
Mr. K Balamurugan
Mr D Anandhan
Mr. P K Saravanan
Mr. Sibi Chakravarthy
Mr. Madhu Balan