CURRENT AFFAIRS CYCLOTRON
FROM WHERE SHOULD I START MY PREPARATION? FIRST STEP – CURRENT AFFAIRS
We totally understand that it is difficult to champion the Current Affairs, hence we introduce you to our CURRENT AFFAIRS CYCLOTRON PROGRAM. Despite the complexity to strategically plan and prepare the Current Affairs, we have meticulously worked to bring the best reference CA materials, curated in-person and online sessions, and Editorial videos which will aid you in your preparation.
This accelerator program will surely keep you on track in reaching your final destination – LBSNAA.
WHY SHOULD I BE UPDATED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS?
As an aspirant you need to develop transcendental knowledge on current affairs and this is the first step to success in UPSC civil services examination, Government examinations and all other competitive examinations (so be it IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS, SSC, Banks or anything else who are aiming for!).
Keeping yourself abreast of daily current affairs will help you in three ways –
- Acquire more knowledge on what’s happening in India and across the world
- Strengthen your perspectives and general awareness
- Aid in your thought process on discussing alarming global issues
HOW DO WE SUPPORT YOU IN YOUR PREPARATION?
We, at IASBYHEART have exclusively curated the current affairs content and have categorised it based on the UPSC preparatory phase and experience of the candidates – a fresher or a veteran.
CURRENT AFFAIRS CYCLOTRON PROGRAM.
- 150+ hours – Only 2 hours sessions each day (5days/week)
- Thorough and Exhaustive coverage of previous year’s current affairs
- Comprehensive Content discussion by Experienced Bureaucrats and Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Previous year questions discussion for Prelims and Mains
- In-depth analysis of important issues and critical post-evaluation of future events
- Special session on Elimination techniques and other strategies for scoring 120+ in CSE Prelims
- Monthly MCQs for practise sessions
- Revision of static portion through Current Affairs.
- Doubt clearing session after every class
- Recorded classes will be made available for online students
Course Fee: ₹12,500/- (Inclusive of all Taxes)
Remember, From Here It’s Possible!
With a heart full of belief,
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Enrolled 0 student