PRELIMS TEST SERIES
Its needless to say that the Civil Services Examination conducted by the UPSC is one of the toughest examination not only in India but across the globe. It is tough not because the questions asked are difficult, it’s tough because the scope of syllabus is very vast and diverse.
If Any Normal Person Can Solve UPSC Paper Then Why Do I Need Guidance?
Your path to success is only a step ahead !. With IASBYHEART test series your Preparation for Prelims is enriched. The test series has been meticulously planned to make sure you have sufficient practice that reaps benefits in your UPSC CSE Prelims examination.We predicted 42/100 Questions from prelims 2020IASBYHEART’s Prediction on Prelims 2020 : Click Here
1. The syllabus has been strategically designed so as to ensure 360 degree coverage.
2. Question papers set by Subject experts and UPSC experienced faculties.
3. Question papers are set on the Current UPSC trend.
4. There will be Key discussion after every test.
5. Key Explanation will be given for every test.
6. The Test series also includes Full Length Tests.
7. Added Bonus – Current Affairs online classes – 45 hours – complete coverage from 2019
8. Added Bonus – CSAT online classes – 30 hours – complete coverage
Course Brochure: Click Here
Course Fee: Rs.8500/-
Payment Process: Click Here
A Sportsman Is Just One Match Away From Defeat If He Does Not Practice Rigorously In The Nets. Similarly A Candidate Is Just One Exam Away From Failure If He Doesn’t Take Enough Mock Tests. We Ensure That You Are At Your Toes By Giving Numerous Practice Tests Matching The UPSC Standards So That You Are Comfortable While Appearing For The Actual Exam.
Course Starts from November 22, 2020
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Duration 3 weeks
Enrolled 4 student
More Courses You Might Like
Here in IASBYHEART we firmly believe in the saying that ‘time waits for none’. We don’t want the aspirants to lose their…
உங்களை IASBYHEART வாயிலாகச் சந்திப்பதில் மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி….
IASBYHEART’s test series has been meticulously planned to make sure you have sufficient practice that reaps benefits in your UPSC CSE Prelims examination.