Here at IASBYHEART, we provide live classes covering the syllabus of both prelims & mains simultaneously where aspirants can also view the recorded versions of the classes using our student portal throughout the course duration, this will be very helpful for everyone especially for working aspirants.
Program is available in Online/ offline formats. We IASBYHEART have very well experienced and dedicated staff members to guide aspirants and study material is one of the best in market.
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM:
- Syllabus coverage for TNPSC Prelims and Mains – Group 1
- 500 hours of classes/discussions followed by rigorous test schedule (Prelims & Main)
- Weekly tests and full module tests
- Exclusive notes for all subjects with up to date current affairs.
- 24*7 dedicated mentor support
- Personally focused mains answer writing improvement program
- Mental ability & Aptitude classes
- TNPSC focused leadership development module
- Dedicated doubt clearing sessions
- Periodic feedbacks for student test performance
- Study hall and library access
- Free Wi-fi to enhance preparation effectively
- Support till the service induction
As acknowledged by our toppers, most of our tests give you the actual feeling of solving a real TNPSC paper. It is an opportunity to gauge the level of your exam preparedness at regular intervals.
There will be 40 test which will cover all part of the syllabus compre-hensively (both general studies and aptitude).
Test will be held each weekend for the portions completed for that week.
|Test Name||Number of Test||Feature|
|Foundation Tests||10||It will cover the basic foundation of the whole syllabus. (TN state board text books and important NCERT oriented)|
|Core Sectional Tests||15||To build strong foundation and help you prepare on application, conventional facts, and current affairs in an analytical way by covering the content from different authentic sources.|
|Mental Ability & Aptitude||10||Each test will cover the topics covered in the preceding classes.|
|Full Length Tests||5||To train yourself in time management and help you prepare for the prelims exam|
Our course is designed to cover the syllabus for TNPSC Group 1
What Is Special About Leadership Development Module?
We at IASBYHEART recognize the parameters tested by UPSC in different stages of the exam and hence we prepare you in advance through our Leadership Development Module embedded in the curriculum. We focus on 5 different parameters
1. Aptitude (Prelims and Interview)
2. Behavioural Skills (Ethics and interview)
3. Effective Communication (Mains and Interview)
4. Answer Writing (Mains)
5. Adaptive Leadership Skills (Prelims, Mains and interview)