LEAD byheart is aimed at LEADership Development of dynamic youth, with the vision to create a better world, who want to serve as civil servants, bureaucrats, ambassadors or change-makers. This program aims at developing personal skills and leadership qualities.
“If you’re service oriented and successful, you can positively impact the lives of millions of people. Remember to Stay Passionate, Diligent and Humble…”
The following is the list of courses we offer as part of LEAD byheart.
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE – Self Awareness, Johari Window, Transaction Analysis
- TIME MANAGEMENT – Prioritizing and ensuring a balanced and productive environment
- STRESS MANAGEMENT – Self care techniques, Resilience
- LEADERSHIP – Meetings, Conflict resolution, Negotiation, Lean Administration
- CREATIVE THINKING FOR DECISION MAKING – Six Thinking Hats, PESTEL Model, Other tools and Techniques
- COMMUNICATION – Effective business communication, Art of storytelling, Building Narratives,
- LANGUAGE SKILLS – Spoken English, Spoken Hindi
- INTERVIEW SKILLS – Personal TOWS Matrix, STAR approach, NLP techniques
As part of the LEAD byheart series, we also conduct various inspirational talk series to motivate young aspirants of UPSC Civil Services Examination. We conduct regular orientation in schools and colleges as part of LEAD byheart. We offer the above courses completely customised for high school, higher secondary school, under the brand IASBYHEART Jr. and to college students as an Orientation Program followed by IASBYHEART 2 year Integrated UPSC Program. Select programs are offered as value addition for IASBYHEARTians. Apart from this we also associate with Education related Government organisations, NPOs, NGOs and Ed start-ups to impart the awareness of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Civil Services Examination (CSE) through IASBYHEART Orientation Programs and also IASBYHEART Jr. camps.
All of the LEAD byheart programs are certified and facilitated by experts from PULL|factor ®