The final stage of the Civil Services Examination process is the Interview or Personality Test. It is worth 275 marks (with no minimum qualifying marks). Candidates’ final ranking will be decided by their success in both the Mains Examination (written examination) and the Personality Test. Candidates will be allotted to the various services keeping in view their ranks in the Examination and the preferences expressed by them for the various services and posts.
To help you in this regard, IASBYHEART is launching the INTERVIEW GUIDANCE PROGRAMME (IGP) 2021 which will concentrate on enhancing your approach, attitude and aptitude to succeed in this Final stage of the mighty UPSC Civil Services Exam.
IASBYHEART’s INTERVIEW GUIDANCE PROGRAMME (IGP) will emphasize on enriching your presentation, communication, body language, emotional stability, empathy, and answer delivery in an ingenious way.
Apart from checking and updating candidates on current events of national and international importance, our Expert Panel will look for attributes such as:
1. Balance of judgment,
2. Clear and logical exposition,
3. Intellectual and moral integrity,
4. Mental alertness,
5. Ability for social cohesion and
What you get?
• Interview simulation with expert panel
• Detailed Analysis of you DAF
• 1:1 session with Interview Performance Analysis
• Recorded Video of your mock session
• Feedback and constructive criticisms
• Customized questions based on your DAF
• Doubt clarification by Panel
Each interview is videotaped and it will be made available to you in digital format so that you can review and reflect on your own performance.
The objective of IASBYHEART is to help you sail through this final obstacle that stands between you and your Dream.